Re: Using GAS, any tutorials

GNU compiler tools documentation has always been a problem.

You can:
A) Get superficial clues from the source code and header files,
B) Practice some simple programs and experiment,
C) Buy a hitachi kit that comes with a free cygnus CD (has lots
   more documentation and examples, but not everything), or
D) Buy a support contract (not always affordable, especially
   for someone just trying to 'get the hang of it').