Re: Using GAS, any tutorials

As someone said before, the assembler from gnu tools usually matches
something commonly done such as what appears in hitachi data books.

You can also get help specific to certain configurations. Eg, for
the H8/3048 setup, you can do "man h8300-hms-gcc", iirc, and it
shows different help compared to just "man gcc".