ARM7TDMI/At91M40xxx on At91EB01 with Angel monitor

Hi everybody!

Iī am new to the mailing-list crossgcc. Since last week I have to deal with
an ARM7TDMI proc. on an At91EB01 board from Atmel. This board includes Angel
as monitor program.

If there is anybody, how has experience with these components and how wants to
"chat"
with me, please do so!!

I managed to compile the components binutil, gcc, insight as explained in
        http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/install-linux.html --> ARM target.
I didnīt applied the patch for eCos for gcc, it just didnīt compile with it.

I have to check out, whatīs in the At91M40xxx/ARM7TDMI. So eCos is an option
for me, but not
that important at the moment.

I have found a crt0.S file in      arm-uc-libc.tar.gz and in
tar:/home/yo/uC-libc-310899.tar.gz
Does this file (see below) work with the angel debug monitor? I am really
afraid to delete s.th. in
the flash while installing the gdb-stubs. With this evaluation board also
shipps an evaluation version
of MULTI, which also includes a crt0 file. Is this file compiler-depened?

Is there an other mailing list, which could be usefull for me?

Thanks a lot!

Jens-Christian Lache

--
Jens-Christian Lache