still problems...

Ok now I've filename problem, SDS is not able to find my sources files.  Let
me explain, I'm using Cygwin under Windows NT sp6 my developpement directory
is mounted under /sts1mux/BootLoader which maps to c:\dev\BootLoader. Now
when the debugging informations are generated by gcc its using
/sts1mux/BootLoader instead of the dos filename. I guess this is the problem

Any helps deeply appreciated, I'm using the -gdwarf switch in order to
generate the resulting output

And by the way, any hints on C++ support using SDS debugger from output of
gcc

My config is gcc-2.95-2 m68k-psos-elf, binutils 2.9.1, newlib-1.8.2 (I'm not
using the lib for the bootloader though)

Thanks