Re: Error building GCC for ARM-elf on Cygwin 1.1.6

David Korn wrote:

> [...]

The only things I can suggest is to make sure /tmp is mounted in binary
mode. And also mount the directory somewhere else in binary mode. Just
because it's on a text-mode mounted directory now doesn't mean you can't
remount it in binary mode as well somewhere else.

Jifl
Un cheval, pas du glue. Pas du cheval, beaucoup du glue. || Opinions==mine