From: clifftsai
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 7:54 PM
Subject: What's the difference between m68k-coff and m68k-elf ABI?

Hi:
    When I build the m68k cross development according
     Instructions from Cygnus's Website.The instrucions tell
    us to build m68k tool as m68k-coff.
    But when I look into the glibc/sysdeps/m68k/elf.
    The Start.s is for m68k-elf ABI.Why?How about Start.s
    for coff.
    And if I use m68k-coff or m68k-arm,what should I modified?

    Thanks
    Cliff