Strange problem with powerpc-eabi-gcc

Hi, folks,

I suddently found:

In the map file created from my elf image,  I found some bss data variables
have the SAME
address!! That really messed up when I run my elf executable. For the below
example, the linker gives
the ip_vector and krnlp SAME address. These 2 variables are two global
variables in BSS section.

Could any one tell me how this could happen?? And how to fix it? Thanks in
advance.

003d6ab4 G _edata
003d6ab4 S _fbss
003d6b04 S hw_version