Re: The simplest port

>     Wich port from the ones made for gcc is the simplest?

The we32k port is one of the simpler ones.  We used it as a starting point
for our Motorola HC11/12/16 ports, which are also fairly simple.

Regards,

David Querbach
Real-Time Systems Inc.

>     My intent is to study such a port as a start for a new one.
>     I need to see something as easy as possible, without a high level of detail or exotic features.
>
>     As far as I know I am particulary interested in the machine description section :)

You also need a <machine>.h and probably a <machine>.c.

>     Although I see some other files that make up a port I am not quite sure what is their use :(

Have a look at the manual; there is a pretty good description of the files
required for a new port.

Regards,

David Querbach
Real-Time Systems Inc.