RE: Downgrade GCC

     Hi again Ezequiel,

  I don't really know; I just saw that article and thought it might have
useful information.  As I don't know how the rpm numbering scheme works,
I'm throwing this one back open to the list.  One thought that occurs
to me is that maybe those are compiled binary rpms, rather than the
source code ?

       DaveK
--
"screams erupted at a Seattle hotel where Microsoft founder Bill Gates was
addressing an education and technology conference. He was whisked away as

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com