unfinded lib whith glibc

* Le  12 Apr >Vermeulen Jan< ecrivait:
> I suggest you read up on the following:
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2000-q2/msg00195.html
>
> where there is explained how to build crossgcc in a different way than the
> manual describes.

the sym-link in target dir (/usr/local/m68k...) didn't work for me.
I tried with glibc.

More over, running gcc's configure script whith --with-headers option
does the trick whith a little variation:

ls /usr/local/m68k-elf/
    bin
    lib
    sys-include

doesn't work either... still looking for a solution.

not ready to switch to newlib yet ... :)

> PS: i really suggest to everyone using embedded platforms to use the newlib
> library.
what do you mean by "embedded platforms"?

--
Richard	Hitier          groz@free.fr
02 38 72 50 59          http://groz.free.fr/