RE: Do I have to run fixproto manually?

Hi there Steve,

>#make all install
>is blowing away cuz it can't find stdlib.h and unistd.h.  A comment in
>gcc-2.95.2/gcc/libgcc2.c says that fixproto guarantees the existence of
>these headers.  Does it make sense for me to manually invoke fixproto first
>or do I have some more fundamental problem?

Well, in almost 90% of the cases where missing ".h" files are reported, it
has
something to do with "configure" not being run with the right options.

May I direct you to the following link :
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2000-q2/msg00195.html

It explains quite clearly how to make a cross m68k compiler.
(powerpc falls into this category)

I hope it will solve the problems you've been having.

Best regards,

Jan Vermeulen
R&D Security Firmware Developer

Siemens Atea NV