RE: Has anyone done a canadian cross [linux-msdospc-vxworks]?

  Thanks for the correction, Andris.  In your knowledge, are there any
problems or greater difficulties in running the compiler itself as djgpp,
rather than gcc?  I can imagine a lot of problems with the lack of a full
*nix environment - configure scripts won't work, makefile tricks may fail -
but those aren't compiler issues, and I wonder if you know of any, or if
djgpp behaves exactly the same as mainstream gcc in every respect?

      DaveK
--
 All your base are belong to the Israeli army!  Oh, now they aren't again!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com