Re: Updated build-crossgcc.sh, and a very preliminary FAQ

One of the problems of the current FAQ is that it was so useless as to lead one down the proverbial garden path.

In earlier postings, it was agreed to start over.

Oh, he said that he was just getting started and so it was very bare-bones.

sps