Updated FAQ available

Guys:

A slightly enhanced FAQ is up at http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com.

I had an emergency appendectomy last Saturday, and I'm currently
trying to stay in the middle of four different projects as well.
Sorry for the lack of progress on the FAQ.

The changes are minor: I added a couple of FAQ's, including my answer
to the "why can't I just use newlib headers?" question.

If you have suggestions for FAQs, post them to the list.  If you know
the answer, fine--- I'll see it and add it to the FAQ when I get a
chance.  If you don't know the answer, maybe someone else does and will answer it on the list.

When I get healthy and back ahead of the curve work-wise, I'll "mine"
the archives for FAQs and throw them in as well.

Cheers!

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff