Re: problem building cross compiler for mips

>   It would also be helpful if you could set your mailer to send plain
> text only as a lot of people on this list run Unix or Linux, and your
> mail is only readable properly on windows systems - on any other machine
> it comes out looking like this:

Oh, don't start a rumor that Unix/Linux can't read HTML.  We could
all read the list through an HTML reader or an Ascii reader, no
matter what OS we use.  Linux can also read mail in Dutch, but
if you post in Dutch you will get few answers, because this is
an Ascii-English list.  HTML is a waste of bytes unless you actually
need to use the formatting and font change codes...

> <BODY bgColor=#c0c0c0>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>i'm&nbsp;building cross compiler target=mips,
> build=winNT(cygwin) fro linux, host=linux</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <etc etc>

...and this is some exceptionally wasted HTML, why put in a dozen font
change commands all with the same font?  Why make a new document
division that contains a single non-breaking space?

--
     -- Keith Wright  <kwright@free-comp-shop.com>

Programmer in Chief, Free Computer Shop <http://www.free-comp-shop.com>
         ---  Food, Shelter, Source code.  ---