RE: reg tornado II

Title: RE: reg tornado II

Hello Sakku,

>now i installed tornado II in my system..

I hereby congratulate you with your new
modem.
Good luck with it.
;-)

>any one please guide me howto run the c/c++ programe...

You can't run a C/C++ program. You can only compile it
and then run the binary which has been formed by using
the linker.

Please... If you have problems with English language,
consult an online translation service... Like
http://world.altavista.com

Also : give a lot of *clear* details about your
problem. The clearer your problem, the clearer the
answer we can give you.

Best regards,
Jan