Updated build-crossgcc.sh available

Guys:

I just committed an updated build-crossgcc.sh.

The changes include additions for arm-elf (I'm now working on various
MIPS targets), and some primitive tests to make sure things are going
well during the build process.

I've also done some testing on Cygwin targets, with various degrees of
success.  I'll keep looking into this.

Next on the list (when I get another break, that is):

* better Cygwin support (dunno if this is really an issue, or not)
* MIPS targets
* support for builds from non-tarball sources

I know, all are pretty simple; it's just finding the time to make and
test the changes!  :^)

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff