Re: arm cross compiler problems (gcc-3.0)

In message <F268J29Wry9Mrp4bR620001183f@hotmail.com>
          "shen shengyu" <shengyu_shen@hotmail.com> wrote:

> maybe you forgot to add symlink to the library you use(newlib or libgcc).

Should I be symlinking the library at the point where I'm compiling gcc?
According to the crossgcc FAQ, the suggested order is gcc then the library
(libgcc in my case).

> I met the same problem these days and have just solve it.

Can you go into some more detail as to how you solved this problem? Were you
compiling with arm-linux as target and i686-pc-linux-gnu as host?

> you can goto http://web.gnu.walfield.org to search for further detail

That address does not appear to exist...?

Should I even be trying to use gcc-3.0 in this way, or is there a more
stable, tested version that will successfully compile with arm-linux as
target?

Thanks in advance.

--
Miah Gregory, Software Engineer, Picsel Technologies Ltd