To: crossgcc@sources.redhat.com
Subject: newbie building a cross compiler for win32
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 11:32:36 -0400
From: kevin1 <kevin1@chorg.darpa.org>

I am brand new to the cross compiler game, and I have a project that I need to
work on from my linux box.  I need to make a cross compiler for win32 -- to
compile a win32 gui program.  Now, windows is nowhere near my box, but I do have
wine.
So my question is -- how do I build a cross compiler linux to windows , and can
I use wine to do so?