GDB 5 and Angel

Hello All,

I have an ARM Evaluator-7T evaluation board, and is using GDB 5.0
(with Angel debug monitor) on Linux to upload and test simple pieces
of code.  Whenever my code misbehaves or crashes, GDB also freases up.
CTRL-C does not work and the only way I could get out of that state
is to use CTRL-Z and kill the process afterwards.  When I reset the
board, GDB also does not recover.

Is this normal?  I would suspect that GDB would be able to detect
when the board is rebooted or not responding for that matter.

Cheers
  Francois Retief

Electronic Systems Laboratory (ESL)
University of Stellenbosch
South Africa
Tel. +27-21-808-3763

** Developers of the SUNSAT micro-satellite **
http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za