Newbie Questions about crt0 and linking

Hello,
	I've successfully installed binutils, gcc, and newlib on my Redhat 7.1 host
for a m68k-coff target. My board is basically just like the bcc board from
Motorola, with CPU32BUG installed, so I think I can use bcc.ld. How do I tell
gcc to use bcc.ld as the default linker file? When I tried adding "-Wl,T
bcc.ld" to the gcc command line, it complained about not finding the file.
	Also, can I use the generic crt0.o file that newlib provides for the CPU32
processors, or does it need to be modified?
	Since I'm going to use CPU32BUG, do I need to write any newlib I/O routines?

Thanks in Advance,
Larry Gray
larry@greenmotor.com