Re: Crosscompiling Python for sh4

Sorry to say this but i have tried all those and
turned to crossgcc as a last chance. i have cross
checked the scripts and i'm sure it is fine, and i
have all the  compilers of sh4.

what are the normal procedural steps to be taken to
create a binary of some thing on a particular machine
with its compilers on the other machine.

regards
Teja Sastry

--- "William A. Gatliff" <bgat@saturn.billgatliff.com>