RE: GDB, dwarf1, and static variables in .so's

  AFAIUI Dwarf-1 is obsolete.  It never supported C++ well and the support
for it in the toolchain hasn't been maintained much for a while.  I believe
this sort of problem is down to the limited ability of d-1 to express
levels of scoping, but I'm not an expert.  On the whole I'd just recommend
abandoning dwarf1 and using stabs or d2.

       DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com