RE: Building binutils for PowerPC

Hi again,

Thanks for your answer, you got me going on the right way. The problem was
that binutils had a relation to libiberty.a but the make script didn't
compile libiberty before binutils which of course had the effect the it
couldn't find libiberty.a. I had to issue "make all" separatly inside the
libiberty and also inside intl.

I've compiled binutils now and going straight for gcc, gdb and
insight....Wish me luck...:)

Regards, Daniel