RE: Building binutils for PowerPC

Hi all,

The below problem occurs since the .texi files has the wrong format. It can
be correected by typing:

dos2unix install.texi
dos2unix invoke.texi
dos2unix gcov.texi
dos2unix rtl.texi
dos2unix md.texi
dos2unix tm.texi
dos2unix extend.texi
dos2unix install1.texi
dos2unix cpp.texi
dos2unix gcc.texi

...in then build folder (/src/build/gcc-2.95.2/gcc)

Regards, Daniel