RE: ARM tool chain & other questions...

    Hi Mark,

  Well, I upgraded from cygwin 1.1.something to 1.3.5, tried to build
gcc, saw that it failed, and immediately reverted and haven't bothered
with the more recent version since!  Cygwin being a work-in-progress, I
don't recommend staying right at the bleeding-edge: I've stuck with 1.1.x
because it does everything right and I don't seem to run into any bugs with
it.  [I've also steered well clear of gcc 3.0.x for the same reason]

      DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com