Re: Some gcc avr questions?

Reinhard,

I received this recently on another e-mail list.

It may be relevant?

Michael.

--- BEGIN avrfreaks ---

   1) Brand new win32 package of avr-gcc available from AVRfreaks!

We have prepared our own installer package of avr-gcc, which includes
some additional items:

- Flavio Gobber's Elf2Coff converter
- Volker Oth's gcctest1-9 test projects
- slightly altered makefiles, and additional .bat files for better
integration with AVRstudio on both Win9x and Win2000 platforms.

Also updated is the avr-libc library: avr-libc-20011126 (nov.26, 2001)

This means you now have a COMPLETE and TOTALLY FREE development/debugging
suite
available, at this location:

http://www.avrfreaks.net/AVRGCC/index.php