problem of testsuite for cross-compiler

Hi,
Maybe it's not the right place to dump my question, if
so please point
me the right direction.

I was working on the testsuite for a new cross
compiler hosted on x86
platform(it's a project not so public), how can I pass
the execute test
because the target application only can run under
simulator, I'd also
looked into the c-torture.exp under the lib dir of
the testsuite
source, suppose it depend on the call to
gcc-load(.....). But still no
hint to understand the syntax staff of expect ot maybe
I'm wrong
totally, thanks in advance for any suggestion.

tony