Re: Crosscompiler for i686-pc-linux from cygwin

 --- Wouter Andy <wouter51@hotmail.com> 的正文:>
Hello,

> Thanks for the howto. But i got one problem: i am
> currently unable to get
> the necessary libs and includes from glibc on my
> linux partition, and if i
> could: for some reason it doesn't want to mount my
> ntfs partition rw, it
> always mounts it read-only. how can i first make the
> bootstrap compiler and
> then cross-compile the glibc? or is that impossible?
> everytime i tried till
> now resulted in errors
> can't find <ucontext.h> and <signal.h>
>
> Thanks, Wouter
Yes.I try the way:first make the
> bootstrap compiler and
> then cross-compile the glibc? or is that impossible?
> everytime i tried till
> now resulted in errors
> can't find <ucontext.h> and <signal.h>
But encouter same problem.

So I try get the lib & include from a runing Linux.
Then I succeed.

http://www.nanotech.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/
> [...]
> on, the build is the
> >machine that the resulting toolchain are being
> built on, and target is
> >the machine that resulting toolchain will create
> binaries for. The most
> >usual case is where host == build == target (eg.,
> if you're using a Linux
> >compiler on a Linux box that was created on a Linux
> box); in the case of
> >most cross-compilers, host == build, target is
> different (eg., host and
> >build could be say Linux and target could be say
> i686-pc-cygwin, so that
> >when you compile/link on Linux box using this
> toolchain, you create
> >binaries that will run on i686-pc-cygwin); in the
> case of building a
> >canadian cross compiler, host, build and target may
> all be different
> >(I'll refrain from expounding on this one, and
> leave it to your
> >imagination).
> >
> >Ok, so let's say we have a PC running Win2k and
> Cygwin, and we want to
> >able to build Linux binaries on that PC. Yuck, I
> know, but there are
> >those who seem to want it, and I just did it to
> satisfy some perverse
> >need to see if it could be done trivially. FYI, you
> can then easily
> >build a Linux kernel on a Cygwin machine.
> >
> >CrossGCC folks use various schemes, and I
> personally find those too
> >complicated, but do it my way mostly because I'm
> too lazy to read the
> >instructions.
> >
> >Here're the basic steps: (Preliminaries) Decide on
> where you want to
> >install and so on, (1) Gather all the source
> packages you need, move
> >these over to the Cygwin host, (2) Get the Linux
> runtime from a Linux
> >box and move that over as well, (3) Build and
> install Binutils, and
> >finally (4) Build and install GCC. Postscript shows
> a simple example,
> >and shows how to avoid GCC from always adding .exe
> to the executable
> >name (if you want to avoid that, read that before
> step 3). Also shows
> >how you can build the Linux 2.4.0 kernel on a
> Cygwin machine using
> >your freshly built cross-development toolchain.
> >
> >The only complicated step is (2), but good news is
> that you *only* need
> >to do this once. You only need to redo this when
> you want to upgrade
> >glibc2 for the cross-compiler.
> >
> >For the purposes of this HOWTO, I've used the
> following packages:
> >
> >1. Cygwin   -- 1.3.6 (with all updates applied to
> date)
> >2. GCC      -- 2.95.3 (part of Cygwin source
> distribution)
> >3. Binutils -- 2.11.2 (standard GNU distribution,
> you may however prefer
> >                to use whatever Linux/GNU folks
> use)
> >4. glibc2   -- 2.2.4 (with all updates applied to

=== message truncated ===