Re: Multilibs for arm-elf crossgcc (Part II)

Hi

compiling gcc allready succeded but without interworking libs. (only arm and
thumb libs)
So building newlib wouldn't be a problem.

But doing this way i couldn't get newlib to build interworking libs.

So i tried to link the newlib source tree in gcc source tree.
I had some postings on newlib mailinglist and were told to do so. They told
me that makeing multilibs from newlibs is done under control of gcc.

But as you analyse the problem i think it would help first building gcc
without c++ (so newlib will build as interwork), installing it and then
recompile gcc incl. c++.
What do you think about this? The only way?

Thanks

Alex

http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/
crossgcc-unsubscribe@sources.redhat.com