RE: PowerPC linking error messages

  The details of these sections and what they are used for are specified
in the sun SysV.ABI and PPC-EABI specifications available at:

http://www.esofta.com/softspecs.html

the main sysV ABI spec is at

http://www.esofta.com/pdfs/SVR4abippc.pdf

the eabi variations are detailed in

http://www.esofta.com/pdfs/ppceabi.pdf

         DaveK
--
we are not seats or eyeballs or end users or consumers.
we are human beings - and our reach exceeds your grasp.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com