RE: arm-wrs-vxworks

  It wants the vxworks include files, and you need to point at them using
the --with-headers=/path/to/Tornado/target/h option for configure.

  There's a load of advice on my website relating to building a powerpc-wrs-
vxworks target, in particular the recipe for configuring and building should
work pretty much the same for your target.

  The main difference for an ARM rather than PPC target is that I don't
actually know whether the ARM target needs any patches to the gcc source.

  PPC definitely does, but most of the other gcc/vxworks targets are better
maintained in the public sources, so you should be able to give it a go.

  My website is at http://newgcc4vxworks4ppc.cjb.net/

    hth,
       DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com