RE: arm-wrs-vxworks

Thanks David,

That seemed to fix the problem.

Once, I fixed a vxworks header file (stat.h: no idea why I had to do
this), it worked right away, no other patching required.

In case anyone is wondering. The binutils didn't work right away either.
I found some instructions on what to patch from another mailing list.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2001-04/msg00279.html

Regards,
Mandeep