Crossgcc Wiki now online!

Guys:

I've just put up a Wiki for Crossgcc at http://billgatliff.com.

A Wiki is like a FAQ, except that it is web-based and can be edited by
its users.  This makes it much more likely to stay up-to-date than a
static document that nobody seems to have time to maintain (speaking
for myself, anyway).

There isn't much in the Wiki now, because it has only been there for
less than 24 hours.  In fact, there's really only a skeleton with a
bunch of holes--- into which we can stuff knowledge.

Over time I'll be populating the Crossgcc Wiki with what I have
recorded in the Crossgcc FAQ, which is (still) also located at
http://billgatliff.com.  I intend for the Wiki to become the new FAQ.

Please join me by registering(*) on the Crossgcc Wiki and pumping it
full of Crossgcc-related information.  Don't worry so much about
presentation now (unless you want to, of course), just capture what
you know so that others can benefit from it.  That's what a Wiki is
all about!

Everything in the Wiki is automatically indexed, and backed by RCS.

More about Wikis is at http://twiki.org (this is the software behind
the Crossgcc Wiki).  An example of a really good Wiki is
http://wikipedia.com.  Handhelds.org is also wiki-powered.

(*) - The Wiki's "registration" process is to facilitate site editing,
and to enable some of the software's user-specific features.  I don't
want your personal information, I don't care if you don't give it to
me, and I won't do anything with it if you do.

All the Wiki software asks for is a name, an email address, and a
password.  Make it all up, for all I care... but unless you give it
*something*, it won't let you edit pages.

Cheers,

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff