Re: Can't build gcc-2.95.3 with g++ for m68k-elf

David Korn wrote:

> [...]

 No, but of course using the '--with-newlib' in configure should tell that
scanning the C-library for libiberty is vain -- newlib is a known entity and
it is known what is missing from it. I remember this letting all the parts
to be built.

 But knowing what a linker script is, what are startups and so on, must be
learned at some time... Just like a car builder should know what parts are
needed and to know somehow how a car works ;-)  So the practice with 'specs'
and the provided linker script for some supported board may be useful...

Regards, Kai