RE: cross compiler sparc m68k

Hi all,

I have encoutered (about ?) the same problem around November last year. But
I don't remember what the solution has been (sorry for that, I just
occasionally cross-compiled, and have encoutered that many problems that I
don't remember the exact solution to this specific problem). You might be
helped having a look into the logs on this newsgroup around Nov-Dec last
year ... I can have a look too (later, though ...)

Regards,

Philippe Bertin