Custom section

Hi all,

I'm working on a custom board with two ram banks,
one of these is battery backed up.
I made a linker script with a custom section,
The problem is that the generated object file contain my custom section
which appear on the s-records file and is loaded from the gdb into the
board.
I tried the option NOLOAD to the linker but i still not be able to
remove it.
Anybody can help me?

Alberico