Re: ARM cross compiler

I have made a linker file to your specification. Now to add the command line options to make it work. I have attatched the output generated when i do 'make'. There are 3 commands issued. It looks like it is the last one that is doing the linking so do i just put the "-Wl, -Tload...." stuff at the end of that?