Re: sparc --> mingw32 fixincludes(?) strangeness.

> ../../gcc/libgcc2.c:41: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
> ../../gcc/libgcc2.c:42: unistd.h: No such file or directory

I don't know anything about mingw32, but since everybody
else seem to be away, I'll toss a thought around:

mingw32 probably comes with some libraries and header files,
which you'll need to install in $prefix/$target. See the
numerous FAQ and past posts about that.

> Since stdlib.h and unistd.h are fairly normal include files to expect
> to have (well, stdlib.h anyway), I would think it's related to the
> famed GCC fixincludes script, but I really have no idea. Does anyone
> have anything to suggest?

fixincludes will only fix header files that are not
GNU-friendly. It doesn't save you from having the headers in
the first place. I don't know if mingw32's headers are
GNU-friendly, but considering mingw stands for "Minimalist
Gnu for Windows" I'd expect it to be. You probably don't
need to use it.

HTH,
Y.