C++ using gcc without OS...

This may not be a appropriate question for this group, if you know of any
other group which could address my problem please let me know. I am a
Electrical engineer without much of computer science back ground.

How do i go about using C++ in a Motorola PPC860 based hardware without any
OS ? This would be a bootloader application which checks the ram and jumps
to the application code. The  application is based on vxWorks and C++ code
works great with the vxWorks and the gcc based toolchain.

Is there any book or link to understand this ?

Gopi Lakshminarayanan

information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not
the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on
this message is strictly prohibited.