Re: problem building libgloss (was RE: problem building newlib)

> I am trying to build newlib under cygwin for an m68k-coff
> target.  However it fails to find a makefile for the libgloss/m68k
> subdirectory.  See below:

This is the exact error I got trying to build newlib 1.10.0 under Darwin
(Mac OS X) for an m68k-coff target.  No makefile found in the libgloss/m68k
directory.  I checked the config.log file there and it listed a bunch of
failures, hence the Makefile could not be created.

I never did get it built.  If you receive any off-list help, please forward
it to me.

David