wiggler from Macraigor and the Cygwin gdb 5.0

Hello,
I use a wiggler from Macraigor and the Cygwin gdb 5.0
on Win NT. when i type "gdb target wiggler" in the
cygwin command line, it opens the gdb window. But in
the target settings of gdb window there is no option
for setting parallel port. Since my wiggler is
attached with the parallel port, how i cant download
the file into to motorola power pc eximer board.I find
that if i type only the gdb in the cygwin command line
the same gdb window is coming. Can u suggest me how i
can debug c code using gdb and wiggler.I already copy
all wiggler dll from the OCD commander folder to the
gdb folder of cygwin.
I use OCD Commander of Macraigor. By this i can
download the .elf file in the eximer board. But it
gives the assembly code for debugging. I cant see the
c code on that. Do u know that the OCD commander is
only assembly debugger or i can debug c program by
this.

Thanks.

Regards

Mahbub