Re: GNU/Cross Tools RPMs available

> Thanks Eric,
>
> My intention is not to duplicate anyone else's effort
> so I won't even think twice about not doing the avr-elf. :)
>
> A lot of the cross targets are not as lucky as the avr-elf
> apparently is.  They don't have anyone as dedicated to
> produce binary toolsets and I am hoping to fill that gap.
>
> I hope you don't mind but I copied your post and made
> it README.avr-elf in /pub/gnucross.  It is cited to you
> as a post to this mailing list.
>
> If there are other targets that need write ups and
> pointers elsewhere, slap me upside the head. ;)

Joel,

You might want to include something about the msp430 port of gcc.  It is not
part of the main gcc tree - I don't know whether this is planned or not.
But it is a very popular cross-port of gcc, well-used and well-maintained
and with essential tools like gdb and programmers.  I don't know if it makes
sense to have pre-built rpms on your site, but it's definitely worth putting
a link to the main site:

http://mspgcc.sourceforge.net/index.html

and the pre-built windows port:

http://www.mikrocontroller.net/msp430.en.htm

David

"I love deadlines.  I love the whooshing noise they make as they go past."
Douglas Adams