Re: more about the external target headers/libraries issue

Dan:

> I think such packages already exist: it's the union of glibc, binutils, and gcc.
> All that's missing is the ueber-build directory and/or
> the build-it-all script.

But where would we get header files for it?

"Hey, let's go over to Fry's, and see if they have any of those new
GNU/Ueberbaum workstations I keep hearing so much about!"  :^)

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff
Public embedded GNU and embedded Linux training dates announced!