Re: docs on eabi and other questions

A few more informations about ELF, GOT and EABI...

The specification for the ELF (Executable and Linkable Format) is a part of
the TIS (Tool Interface Standards) Portable Formats Specification, Version
1.1. Try "Tool Interface Standards" at Google and you'll find many places
were you can get the ELF specification. For example at:

http://x86.ddj.com/intel.doc/tools.htm

I found some information about the GOT (Global Offset Table) section at
"System V Application Binary Interface - PowerPC Processor Supplement".
This section is used to ensure that all code is position independent. You'll
find the PowerPC Processor Supplement in some places in the Internet, for
example at:

http://www.cloudcaptech.com/MPC555%20Resources/Programming%20Environment/SVR
4abippc.pdf

The EABI (Embedded Application Binary Interface) specification "was created
to meet the unique needs of PowerPC embedded applications". It specifies
only a number of additions and particularizations of the "System V
Application Binary Interface - PowerPC Processor Supplement". Both manuals
must be used together.

Good Luck!