Re: bluez-libs (under uclinux)

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 10:23:19AM +0200, Ignacio Uria wrote:

> Now my configure seems to work , I mean I haven't got
> any errors. But make doesn't.I send you the message
> error of make in the file make.log

If you look at the error messages, you'll see that when linking
libbluetooth.la, you are missing several different functions such as malloc,
memcpy, strlen, and so forth.  These functions normally come from the C
library, called libc.a or libc.so.

When cross-developing, you need to make libraries such as libc available to
the toolchain.  If I remember correctly, your embedded system will be
running under Linux, so you need the particular C library called "glibc"
(GNU libc).  Copy the header files from your target system to
/usr/local/arm-elf/include and copy the libraries from your target system to
/usr/local/arm-elf/lib.

If you don't already have these header and library files, you'll need to
cross-compile glibc.  Look at the archives for this mailing list; I believe
there has been discussion on how to do this in the past.

Regards,

David Querbach
Real-Time Systems Inc.