Re: Cross Tools Help

Dear David Brown,

	This option is fine, But my question was that when iam building
the toolset, i want it to be built for one CPU only and not for entire
M68k family.

	The option you are suggesting is when compiling an application,
whereas my question is when building the toolchain how do i do it.

The point is the the compiler is THE SAME compiler for all the variants
, you just provide different RUN-TIME arguements to define what machine you are targetting.

The run-time arguements determine what code is output and what libraries
are linked.

Regards

Paul