build-crossgcc for m68k-elf - help

Hi,

I've been quietly sitting in the background listening to this discussion and
gleaning lots of very useful info. I'm trying to build a crossgcc to target
m68k-elf, using Bill Gatliff's build-crossgcc.sh script. It always exits
after having built binutils in the section labeled as:
#
# install headers needed to build bootstrap compiler
#
.
. <snip>
.
    # these targets use newlib
    arm-elf | h8300-coff | h8300-hitachi-hms | m68k-coff | m68k-elf |
powerpc-eabi | sh-elf | sh-hms)

    echo fixme
    # exit 1

What do I do for m68k-elf??

Thanks,
Ian Gillingham

__________________________________
Ian Gillingham
Oxford Instruments Analytical
Abingdon Technical Resource Group Leader
e-mail to : ian.gillingham@oxinst.co.uk

 ###  OXFORD INSTRUMENTS   http://www.oxford-instruments.com/  ###

Unless stated above to be non-confidential, this E-mail and any
attachments are private and confidential and are for the addressee
only and may not be used, copied or disclosed save to the addressee.
If you have received this E-mail in error please notify us upon receipt
and delete it from your records. Internet communications are not secure
and Oxford Instruments is not responsible for their abuse by third
parties nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission.