From: Vikram Mehta [mailto:vm6580@hotmail.com]
Sent: 23 May 2003 23:49
To: ian.gillingham@oxinst.co.uk; crossgcc@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: build-crossgcc for m68k-elf - help

Hi Ian,

Two things first

1.) I was not folloeing the discussion on Bill Gatliff's build-crossgcc.sh.
2.)  I am extremly new to this field and maybe I am completely wrong.

But you can build the cross compiler for m68k from the tool given at
uClinux.org.

I have made one on linux and CYGWIN using that toolchain.... which will make
a m68k-elf-*  toolchain too,
rather effortlessly

Does it help?
Bye