Re: i386-elf in mingw32 environment

Merlin:

Have you checked out Kai's pages?

http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/

b.g.

Merlin R. Avery Jr. wrote:

I've read countless documents and faqs and tried countless configurations,
and I'm about ready to give up. If anyone knows how (step by step please) to
get a mingw32 environment to be able to create a cross compiler to the
i386-elf platform let me know. I know cygwin can, but I am trying to avoid
cygwin. Thank you in advance.

-Merlin

-- Bill Gatliff In the dark on embedded GNU? Step into the light. bgat@billgatliff.com